2019 School of Nursing Admission form is out
Application for Admission into the School of Nursing Basic Programme for year 2019/2020 intake is OPEN apply @ uith.org.ng/portal ……
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features.
· Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
· NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
· Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
· Candidates must not have any criminal record.
· Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
· Birth Certificate
· Secondary School Certificate
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR FORM:
Payment to be made through the student portal on this site payable to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Schools Complex Revolving Fund Account.
FORM FEE: N7,500:00
Forms are to be completed and downloaded on the UITH, School’s Portal. Duly completed application forms to be submitted with two (2) clear passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
Not later than 30th July, 2019
Examination Date: 17th August, 2019
Venue: Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site.
Oral Interview Date: 20th August, 2019
Resumption Date: 7th October, 2019.
The School management is at liberty to change the above information which will be communicated to applicant.
For further enquires contact the following:
07036551827 – Ag. Principal
08033701842 - Registrar
Abdussalam .A. W. (Mrs.)